Sunday, October 4, 2015

Leaf on Serenity Lane Canvas

============
===================
=======================
============================
==================================

Hello and Happy Sunday to all my sweet creative friends.  

There was an old canvas hiding in my stash that I started but never finished and honestly - didn't like it at all.  So I redid it.  

For some reason, I put modeling paste all over it.  I remember that I had just received my "noodle" brush in the mail and I was playing with it!!!  I made long narrow lines of paste all over the canvas - how crazy is that???!!!!  

Here is the unfinished canvas. 


And so I began painting. Here it was after the first go around!! 
I used DecoArt paints.




The completed painting - Leaf on Serenity Lane. 










Hopefully you can see a bit of the texture on this one - just like on the first unfinished one!! 




Thanks bunches for stopping by to say hello and thanks bunches for your comments. My "reply" button doesn't work on the comments. Someday I hope blogger will help fix it! 

Have a SUPER FINE week. 
Hugs. j. 




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
So excited to share with the following challenge:
*******


Challenge 5, September - Mixed Media Make-over
by Hostess Niki



========================================
==============================
======================
===============
=======